The morning chirruping of the words – Culrav . The Cultural Fest of MNNIT Allahabad.
For those who haven't seen the video yet, here you go :
This Project was executed in a kind of hurry. Because the main purpose was not to make a great video but to get it done on time.
It all started 2 years back. When i heard this track. Since then i wanted to use it somewhere. Even though i was never really attached with Culrav, this time me being the Organising Secretary, i had put my best effort into making the video. So, here are some quick facts about the video :
- This is the first video i shot with a handycam (sony). Previous ones were shot with a canon digi-cam.
- The toughest part was to find the cast. I asked for help from my friend pallavi for the casting.
- Out of the 4, only the role of the dancer was constant… as in she was always the only pick for the role.
- My biggest CG work with After Effects till date.
- My biggest headache was to get "dates" from the extremely pre-occupied cast :P. Only the poet girl was kind enough to finish her part on time.
- The "i am the passion" title text clip took the longest time to render.Heavy on effects.
- The original track is different. I remixed it and made it longer.
- Overall project duration( from first scene shot to the final rendering) – 5 days
- i am really sleepy right now :yawn